Red the fire dog is ready to get cooking with this all in one kitchen fire safety package!
Looking for an easy way to spread the word about Fire Prevention Week? Look no further than this Super StationPak! It has over 800 products for children and adults, as well as a huge 2 foot by 5.5 foot station banner.
Whether you’re hosting an open house or Fire Prevention Week awareness events, your audience won’t be disappointed with what you have to offer.
Adults will find that the “Kitchen Fire Prevention: Cook Up Something Safe” Pamphlets are full of useful information, including when to use a fire extinguisher, the proper ways to put out various kitchen fires and more.
The children in your audience will love all the goodies you have to give them. They’ll be able to learn about the importance of be being aware of fire dangers with Red the Fire Dog’s “I Can Be Safe in the Kitchen” Activity Book and color me bookmark while also having fun with stickers, color me posters and fire hats.
Your Fire Prevention Week is sure to be a success when you choose this fantastic StationPak!
Each Red’s “What’s Cookin’, A Recipe For Kitchen Fire Safety” Super Station Package includes the following items:
- 100 Fire Hats
- 100 Red’s “I Can Be Safe in the Kitchen!” KidPaks, which includes the following items pre-packaged in a plastic poly bag:
- 100 Kitchen Fire Prevention: Cook Up Something Safe Pamphlets
- 100 Red’s “What’s Cookin’? A Recipe For Kitchen Fire Safety” Magnets
- 10 Red’s “What’s Cookin’? A Recipe For Kitchen Fire Safety” Posters
- 1 Red’s “What’s Cookin’? A Recipe For Kitchen Fire Safety” Personalized Banner
To see a full PDF version of the Activity Book and Pamphlet, click the Instant Preview tab above!