The “I Don’t Play With Matches” retractable banner addresses juvenile fire setting for a younger age group. The display helps teach kids that matches are tools not toys and if you find matches to leave them alone and find an adult. Also, if another child is playing with matches or fire to find and tell an adult.
It address that fire can move quickly and get big fast. Moreover, to run and tell an adult if they see a fire.
Explaining in an easy to read format that fire is dangerous, both inside and outside.
The display also addresses burn safety and that if they have any fire questions, to ask a firefighter, they are there to help.
“Stay Safe – Stay Away From Matches and Lighters!”
To see a full PDF version of this presentation display, click the Instant Preview tab above.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Presentation Displays. Engage, Inform, and Protect!
- Over 6 feet high and 3 feet wide for a greater impact
- Vivid graphics to grab and hold attention
- Retractable stand and carrying case that is lightweight and portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials so you can use your banner over and over again
If you like this “I Don’t Play With Matches” retractable banner, then checkout more of our Presentation Display topics here.
For more Juvenile Fire Setting materials, click here.