This brochure offers a great overview of fire safety and evacuation procedures for seniors, the disabled and their caregivers. It covers the importance of smoke alarms, fire escape planning, high rise fire safety, and also how to safely escape a burning building. Give your community the knowledge they need to be fire safety when you provide them with this pamphlet. Written for senior citizens, the disabled, and caretakers, it presents clear and useful, easy to understand information.
It goes on to discuss the importance of planning ahead and making arrangements for individuals who may need extra time or assistance to escape a building. Individuals should know two ways out of every room. For those who live in multi-storied buildings, they need to know where the closest stairwells are. The pamphlet is thorough and straightforward, ensuring that it will make a lasting impression.
Each brochure includes the following information:
- Notes smoke alarms and their value as the first line of defense against fires
- Provides a daily safety checklist.
- Discusses the need for planning ahead for fire safety
- Details fire safety in apartments and high rise buildings
- Covers making a safe escape in a burning building
- Explains what to do if escape is impossible
To see a full PDF version of this pamphlet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
This pamphlet is also available in Spanish.
If you like this fire evacuation brochure for seniors and the disabled, then you might also like more of our fire safety topics.
Fore more materials on Senior Citizen Fire Safety, click here.
There are no reviews yet.