With “My Friend the Forester” Coloring and Activity Book Kids understand the important role the forest plays in day to day life and how foresters protect it. Specifically designed for 1st to 2nd grade students. In this sixteen page activity book, children learn how foresters take care of the trees, plants, soil and wildlife as they color and read this informative activity book. It gives children a newfound respect for the forest and enables them to understand how valuable the forest is. Coloring and light reading help these important messages stick. “My Friend the Forester” coordinates perfectly with our forestry educational materials.
Each “My Friend the Forester” Learning and Activity Book includes the following topics:
- Explains the role that foresters play in taking care of the forest
- How foresters harvest trees for things we need and use
- Growing baby trees and protecting them from insects and disease
- Wildfires are the foresters biggest enemies
- The importance of forests for us as well as wild animals
- And more…
To see a full PDF version of this activity book, click the Instant Preview tab above.
If you like this “My Friend the Forester” themed Coloring and Activity Book, then check out more of our topics here.
For more forestry and forest fire materials, click here.