Teach kids about candle fire safety with this fun and educational “I Can Be Safe Around Candles!” Coloring and Activity Book. Young children are the most likely victims of candle related fires. With puzzles, games, activities, and age appropriate information, this 16 page activity and learning book teaches youngsters that candles, like lighters and matches, are to be used only by grownups, and should never be treated as toys. Kids will enjoy learning how to be a super safe kid and help protect their home and families from fires.
Each “I Can Be Safe Around Candles!” Activity Book Includes the following topics:
- When there’s a candle burning, there should be a grown up in the room
- To make sure a grown up puts out candles carefully before leaving a room
- Never to play near or with candles
- Eight Safety Rules on matches, lighters and candles
- That Firefighters are our friends
- A Super Safe Kid Fire Safety Certificate
To view a full PDF preview of the Learning and Activity Book, click the Instant Preview tab above!
Sold in packs of 50.
If you like this learning and activity book for kids, then check out more of our Candle Fire Safety materials here.
For more Coloring and Activity books, click here.