Get straight to the point with these easy to understand Kitchen Fires: Recipe For Safety Flip Tips. Half of all house fires start in the kitchen. Educate your community about the importance of cooking with caution. The handout goes through essential facts, tips and information cooking up a successful recipe for kitchen fire safety.
These interactive cards are packed with informative facts that is sure to engage the young adult demographic. Including only the most vital content to get the point across and keep reader’s attention. Readers don’t just read, they “play” as they learn about kitchen fire safety. Multiple learning styles help users remember how to stay safe in the kitchen, all while engaging the reader. These compact, hands on fire prevention tips includes modern and stylish graphics as well as providing essential facts you can use in a classroom or community event. Small enough to take wherever you go, and easy to hand out, these outreach tools are a great choice for any fire prevention program! What’s more, a free imprint is included. So you can add your custom message and logo to get the recognition your organization deserves!
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Flip Tips – Engage, Inform and Protect!
- EASY TO READ – With bold headlines, bullet points and short, concise content blocks that makes the information easy to digest
- INTERACTIVE TOOL – Bright, compact rotating tip cards keeps readers engaged
- COST EFFECTIVE – Reduced bulk pricing helps you save money
- CUSTOMIZABLE – Add your custom logo and message to get the recognition your organization deserves
- APPEALING TO ALL AGES – Approachable and effective fire prevention teaching tools for different learning styles
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made with Glossy, Heavy Card Stock – These tips made to last and easy to share
- TAKE ON THE GO– Travel sized to conveniently take these flip tips with you wherever you go
If you like these kitchen fire safety facts, then check out more of our Flip Tips.
To see more kitchen fire safety themed materials, click here.