This informative senior safety pamphlet and checklist shows mature adults how to reduce risks by taking precautions against fires, falls and injuries. Senior citizens are twice as likely to die in home fires. One third of all persons 65 and over have experienced life threatening falls. It covers installing smoke alarms, using space heaters appropriately, proper cooking procedures, using candles with caution, electrical safety as well as cleaning techniques to reduce fire hazards. The brochure also discusses multiple ways on how to prevent falls and injuries.
Each “Protecting Yourself from Fires and Falls: A Guide for Mature Adults” Pamphlet includes the following topics:
- Installing smoke alarms
- Kitchen and home fire safety tips
- Detailed “What If” Scenarios
- A fire safety checklist of items to have nearby
- Tips on how to protect yourself from falls and injury
- Additional resources for readers to find more help and information
- Personalization area for you to place a custom message and/or your organization’s logo
To see a full PDF version of this pamphlet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
Sold in Packs of 50 and the minimum quantity is 100.
If you like this fire safety pamphlet, then you may also like our “9-1-1: Emergency Help for Seniors” Pamphlet.