This full color pamphlet covers essential fire escape planning techniques and stresses the importance of regularly practicing home fire drills. Packed full of crucial information, this pamphlet is sure to make a lasting impression. Over 3900 people die from fires each year. More people from natural disasters combined. A small fire can rage out of control in less than 30 seconds! Within minutes your entire home can be filled with thick smoke and toxic gases. This brochure helps families develop, plan and practice a safe fire escape plan. Protect your family from tragedy!
Each “Home Fire Drills: Practice Your Escape Plan!” Pamphlet includes the following information:
- A thorough guide to making a safe escape
- Discusses how to prepare and check the escape plan
- Stresses the importance of home fire drills and practicing an escape plan
- Stresses the importance of smoke alarms
- Includes a list of additional safe escape tips
- A personalization area so you can place a custom message and/or your organization’s logo
To see a full PDF version of this pamphlet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
This brochure is also available in Spanish.
If you like this pamphlet, then check out more of our Home Fire Drills and Safety materials here.
For more brochure topics, click here.