In this Spanish workbook, Red the Fire Dog guides children through various lessons about what to do in an emergency. This 12 page book covers important fire safety guidelines as well as how to call for help. It also includes information on home fire hazards and developing a fire escape plan. Children in 4th to 6th grade will love this activity book featuring Red the Fire Dog. By working through the age appropriate activities, kids begin develop the confidence to handle emergencies and to help keep their families safe.
Each Red’s “In An Emergency…Do the Right Thing” Activity Book includes the following topics:
- How to stop a fire from burning
- First aid kits and what they should include
- Addresses treating minor burns
- Who to call in an emergency and dispatcher information
- Home safety checklists and puzzles
- Covers how to create an effective fire escape plan
- Detailed information about smoke alarms
- Different ways to take safe action and be responsible
- Red the Fire Dog’s emergency safety tips
To see a full PDF version of this activity book, click the Instant Preview tab above.
This activity book is also available in English.
If you like this emergency themed workbook, then check out more of our Spanish materials here.
For more coloring and activity book topics, click here.