Red the Fire Dog makes home fire safety easy with this educational “Mystery of the Home Hot Spots” Activity and Coloring Book. Featuring 16 pages filled with puzzles, games and other activities that are not only fun, but educational. Children learn about fire prevention strategies and the different fire hazards in and around the home. Specifically designed for first to second grade aged students. Kids will also learn how to be proactive in keeping their homes and families safe. This activity book is a great first step in fire safety education.
Each Red’s “Mystery of the Home Hot Spots” Learning and Activity Book includes the following topics:
- What to do if you see sparks, flames, smoke or feel heat from something in your home
- Avoiding candles and piling up clothes or papers
- Being aware of outdoor hot spots
- Holiday fire hazards and precautions
- Making sure smoke alarms work properly
- Fireplaces should be screened
- Gasoline and other chemicals in a garage or kitchen are “Hot Spots”
- And more…
To see a full PDF version of this activity book, click the Instant Preview tab above.
If you like this home fire safety coloring and activity book, then you may also like the matching Red’s “Mystery Of The Home Hot Spots” Kid Pack.